We’re always open to hiring individuals that embody the values of Adult Care Solutions and are enthusiastic about serving as a guiding light for families struggling through the process of finding care for their disabled or aging senior family members.
Adult Care Transition Liaison
This position acts as the liaison between families seeking senior living options and the senior housing communities/care providers.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Self motivated and detail-oriented
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude who is able to work out of his/her home with limited supervision
- Caring,compassionate, and sympathetic with a desire to help families through stressful transitional times
- Knowledgeable about senior living options in the area with the ability to develop excellent relationships with partners
- Can complete regular visits to tour the properties. This is a requirement in order to make high-quality placements
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Networking and building relationships with referral sources
- Educating families on the placement process
- Understanding a family’s unique needs and referring them to the appropriate community
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of partners within the market
- Following up with families and partner communities post-placement
BA in Social Services or Nursing preferred.
Experience in social service, nursing, or senior placement is a must.